Are you a Nigerian Young Skillful football player under the age of 16? If Yes, Register now for the John Utaka U16 Football Talent Identification which hopes to achieve several objectives such as:
- Present a once-in-lifetime opportunity for talented young Nigerians under the Age of 16 to aspire and possibly achieve a career in football and improve on their fitness
- Showcase what it takes to mould raw football talent into the fine skills the understanding of team work, discipline, attitude, commitment, peace, self-control and reconciliation.
- Inspiring the youth to have a future through sports and education skills acquisition centers would be temporarily erected for those who are not sport inclined.
- Create excitement and entertainment around the game of football for Nigerian sports viewers.
SYNOPSIS OF THE PROJECT
- Young football talents (Under 16) will be given an opportunity to hone their skills, also experience first-hand thrills and challenges of playing football for a living.
- 100 Talented footballers will be selected across the geo-political Zones to join the John Utaka Football Academy to start a 5 Aside tournament which will be grouped into 16 teams.
- A complete football team (18 players) will be selected in this tournament to make up the John Utaka U16 FC and a cash price of #100,000 each.
- 5 most skilfull players will be selected during the tournament each with football potential talent, tested , screened and taken abroad in Europe
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration form = #5,000 Only ... Payable to bank details below.. Account Name: Jodela Integrated Services Ltd Bank Name : UBA Account Number: 1020040528
After payment, Scan and send teller to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive login details to complete your registration status including profile, contestant Number and screening details (venue, date & time)
Selection kicks off from LAGOS starting from JUNE 22nd to JUNE 25th,2017....
The Project will be transmitted daily during a dedicated time band on a network of each state terrestrial TV stations, including NTA network
Brand Partnership & Sponsorship opportunity now open!!!
Contact @jodelamedia, Official PR to John Utaka via 081-3000-3765, 08183337709
Powered by Jodela Integrated Services Ltd & Arise O Nigeria Empowerment Initiative.
Arise O Nigeria Empowerment Initiative is a Non-Governmental Organization, committed to empowering youths & women especially unemployed / out-of-school youths and widows through its Agro Allied Industrial Entrepreneurship / Vocational Skills Acquisition training Programme across Nigeria by towards achieving the Sustanable development goals in Nigeria...